- • Added multiple track sources
To check available track sources click
- • Added SAR-derived data: analysis_rmax, analysis_vmax, analysis_center_quality_flag to output results.
These fields are populated when a TCVA product has been successfully generated from an L2X product.
• Renamed output column "atcf_rmw" to "rmw", and "atcf_rad34_nwq", "atcf_rad50_neq", and so
on, to "rad34_nwq" and "rad50_neq" and so on (basically removed the "atcf_" portion to be more generic).
• Added output columns for SAR-derived radii data (in kilometers) : analysis_rad34_neq, analysis_rad34_nwq, analysis_rad34_seq,
analysis_rad34_swq, analysis_rad50_neq, analysis_rad50_nwq, analysis_rad50_seq, analysis_rad50_swq, analysis_rad64_neq,
analysis_rad64_nwq, analysis_rad64_seq, analysis_rad64_swq.
And added corresponding quality values (in percent, below 60 is considered bad value) : analysis_rad34_neq_quality, etc.
• IBTrACS rmw and radii are now accessible through this API, by using the track_source=ibtracs parameter
and accessing rmw and radii columns. For now, IBTrACS radii values are those of the USA source.
- 11/01/2022 • !!! Converted atcf_rmw from nmi to kilometers !!! Added ibtracs to available track sources. Added columns output details in API documentation.
- 24/08/2021 • Added sub_basin column in results. Can indicate a sub-basin different from the column "basin" if a matching sub-basin exists.
Otherwise it will be the same value as "basin" column.
- 28/06/2021 • Added atcf radius of maximum wind speed column in results (atcf_rmw).
- 14/04/2021 • Added track_file URL parameter to filter output by track file.
- 30/03/2021 • Added "coloc_file" output column, which contains the path to the colocation (between the track and the acquisiton) file product.
- 23/02/2021 • Added "filename" to filter acquisitions filenames
- 23/02/2021 • Added "track_source" parameter and "track_file" output column.
- 03/11/2020 • Added output columns : eye_in_acq, dist_eye_centroid, track_date, track_point
- 07/10/2020 • Adding mission_short and instrument_short in available output columns
06/10/2020 • Using missions and instruments short names instead of long names. Example :
getData?instrument=C-Band_Synthetic_Aperture_Radar becomes getData?instrument=C-Band_SAR